The award-winning Bed and Breakfast in Exeter NH, Inn by the Bandstand is the premier destination for overnight stay in Exeter, New Hampshire. This wonderful inn is an 1809 historic home located in the heart of downtown Exeter. Only two blocks from the prestigious Phillips Exeter Academy, eight miles to the New Hampshire seacoast and beaches, and 20 minutes from Portsmouth, this charming inn offers nine antique furnished guest rooms, all with private baths and a delicious full breakfast. We have all the modern conveniences including wireless internet while maintaining a clear connection to the past!
The inn is a reminder of days when the world moved a bit slower and the people were friendlier. It is surrounded by quaint shops and fine restaurants. Enjoy downtown Exeter’s fine artisans, book shops, chocolatier, boutiques, wine shops, and more. Stroll around the river, walk near the Academy boat house, or have a picnic in the park. We also have the American Independence Museum and museum shop, plus historical self-guided tours to broaden your knowledge and interest of this area and its importance in our nation’s founding history.
Our Bed and Breakfast Inn is The Perfect Destination For Special Occasions, Business, Travel, Romantic Getaways, Pea Events, Honeymoons, and Long-Term stays In Seacoast NH
The Inn is not only the perfect destination for a romantic getaway, but also the ideal place for an executive retreat, a small boutique wedding, a baby or wedding shower. Take over the Inn and have your friends join you for an anniversary, an alumni gathering, a ‘girls’ or ‘guys’ getaway… it’s the perfect place for a mystery murder weekend! The options are as many as your imagination: the Innkeeper will work with you to create a stress-free environment as you host your family and friends.
• Living area turned into an Executive off-site meeting with the latest in technology
• Dining area to cater your needs: a light lunch, a cocktail reception
• Various room configurations available: one room one bath, two room two baths adjoining, a full wing with four or six rooms: no other establishment can offer this service
• The ‘perfect secret garden’ for that special small wedding with old-world stone walls and working fire-place… there is even a spot for the musicians! An afternoon tea?
• Want to be pampered? A massage in the privacy of your room? Hair and make up for that special occasion without leaving the privacy of your space?
• Friendly, knowledgeable, helpful Innkeepers who go above and beyond your expectations to make sure your experience is always perfect